Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just Like Dad!

Not that there was every any question, but Reagan is definitely my daughter. Every day I notice ways that she is more like me. Here are some of the things that I have noticed.


She loves sports, especially baseball (some of that also comes from Jen). She always wants to play sports and loves to watch them. She is looking forward to the Braves game in a few weeks.



She sings ALL THE TIME! She will sing the most random songs from shows and movies. She remembers music better than anything else.



She loves video games and the computer. Any time I play the Wii she has to play too. She is a total whiz with the computer and can do things that I don't know how to do.



She can turn anything into a musical instrument. Most things she just uses as drums or drum sticks but she will also try to blow into almost everything to see if it will make noise.



This last one is self explanatory. Just see the picture below.




That's my girl!

0 comments: